Sea Breeze Water Sports Scuba Diving
This Oahu Scuba Diving tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Oahu Scuba Diving Tour page for other available
Scuba Dive with Sea Breeze Water Sports! SeaBreeze is a PADI® Resort Facility and we proudly feature PADI® licensed instructors.
We offer fully escorted dives in Maunalua Bay, known for its beautiful fish, green sea turtles, and other colorful marine life at a maximum depth of 35 feet. No Experience Necessary.
Experienced PADI instructors give beginning divers complete instruction, including the basic skills and techniques of scuba diving. With a maximum of four divers per instructor, we introduce the beginner to the water using the newest and safest methods in diving.
- Where and When:
- Guests are picked up from their Waikiki hotels at either 8:00 am or 9:00 am.
Departs from Hawaii Kai Center.
A fuel surcharge is collected from every customer upon check in. The fuel surcharge is currently $3.00/person per activity. This surcharge will change as fuel prices change.
- Upon arrival all participants must complete a medical statement. Guests should wear swimsuits as they will get wet.
- Participants must be in good health.
Pregnant Women may not participate.
You must allow 12 hours between diving and flying.
If you have diabetes or heart problems you will need a doctors excuse to dive.
Upon arrival all participants must complete a medical statement.
Guests should wear swimsuits as they will get wet.
- Special Notes:
- Wear swimsuits - you're going to get wet! The current fuel situation dictates that we implement a fuel surcharge of $3.00 per person per activity. We will collect this surcharge when the guest checks in at our office.
- Operation Days:
- Scuba Diving is available Monday thru Saturday. Check-in at the SeaBreeze Watersports office, Hawaii Kai Shopping Center, South Oahu
- The total time with transportation is approximately 3 1/2 hours. (4-1/2 hours with two dives)
- Sea Breeze Water Sports
- All of our dives are done aboard the Rainbow Chaser, our new 48 foot dive boat. All dive and safety gear is included.