Sea Breeze Water Sports Scuba Diving
Scuba Dive with Sea Breeze Water Sports! SeaBreeze is a PADI® Resort Facility and we proudly feature PADI® licensed instructors.
We offer fully escorted dives in Maunalua Bay, known for its beautiful fish, green sea turtles, and other colorful marine life at a maximum depth of 35 feet. No Experience Necessary.
Experienced PADI instructors give beginning divers complete instruction, including the basic skills and techniques of scuba diving. With a maximum of four divers per instructor, we introduce the beginner to the water using the newest and safest methods in diving.
- Where and When:
- Guests are picked up from their Waikiki hotels at either 8:00 am or 9:00 am.
Departs from Hawaii Kai Center.
A fuel surcharge is collected from every customer upon check in. The fuel surcharge is currently $3.00/person per activity. This surcharge will change as fuel prices change.
- Upon arrival all participants must complete a medical statement. Guests should wear swimsuits as they will get wet.
- Participants must be in good health.
Pregnant Women may not participate.
You must allow 12 hours between diving and flying.
If you have diabetes or heart problems you will need a doctors excuse to dive.
Upon arrival all participants must complete a medical statement.
Guests should wear swimsuits as they will get wet.
- Special Notes:
- Wear swimsuits - you're going to get wet! The current fuel situation dictates that we implement a fuel surcharge of $3.00 per person per activity. We will collect this surcharge when the guest checks in at our office.
- Operation Days:
- Scuba Diving is available Monday thru Saturday. Check-in at the SeaBreeze Watersports office, Hawaii Kai Shopping Center, South Oahu
- The total time with transportation is approximately 3 1/2 hours. (4-1/2 hours with two dives)
- Sea Breeze Water Sports
- All of our dives are done aboard the Rainbow Chaser, our new 48 foot dive boat. All dive and safety gear is included.